FCPS regulations require that five forms be completed on paper. You will be asked to print out forms one, two, and three when you register online. In addition, all five forms are available, in hard copy, in the Activities Office. Once completed, please put these forms in an envelope marked “Crew Registration” and return them to the Crew Box in the Activities Office at WHS. The five paper forms you must complete and turn in are:
1) Field Trip Driver’s License and Vehicle Insurance Information – one form must be completed for EACH DRIVER who will be driving anyone other than their own family member(s).
2) Parent Authorization for Field Trip
3) FCPS Participation Policy
***Forms 1 - 3 may be printed from the registration website, but take care to return and complete registration after printing them. Registration is not complete until you reach a page which says “Congratulations” and generates both a confirmation number and an email.***
4) Emergency Care Information(EC) – You will find a filled-in printable copy of your child’s emergency care form if you sign into your Blackboard account. Please make any necessary corrections, sign, date, and return the form as instructed above. Blank forms are available on the school website or in the Activities Office. If you participated in winter conditioning, this is already on file with the Crew team registrar and coaches.
5) VHSL Physical – Each athlete must have a physical (completed after MAY 1, 2013) on file in the Activities Office. You must use the March 2013 VHSL (Virginia High School League) Athletic Physical form which is available on the FCPS or WHS athletics website or in the Activities Office. If you participated in another school sport or in winter conditioning your physical is already on file.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT NO ONE MAY PARTICIPATE IN ON-THE-WATER PRACTICE UNLESS BOTH A CURRENT VHSL PHYSICAL AND AN EMERGENCY CARE FORM ARE ON FILE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS.***
Dues this year are $650, discounted to $595 if paid in full by February 20, 2014. The dues may be paid in three installments if desired.
Uniforms are an additional expense, details should be available at registration meeting.
Practice requires planning. You MUST notify coaches of any absences prior to 3:00 on the day of practice. Email absences to email@example.com. This is the ONLY address monitored by the coaches. Email alone does not always equal an excused absence. That is at the discretion of the coaches.
We have an easy way to earn money for the Westfield Crew team this holiday shopping season and all year!
How it works: When doing your online shopping this holiday season simply start in the Westfield Crew website! Click the “eScrip online Mall logo” image and that’s all there is to it!The Benefits: By using the Online Mall, we earn up to 16% of your purchases from over 1,000 name brand merchants. Such as, Amazon.com, Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, Home Depot, Apple Store and more! You shop from the same websites you know and trust and pay exactly the same price
The specific items you buy are not recorded in any way, just the total you spent from each merchant so you can earn contributions
Be sure to visit the Online Mall first whenever you shop so we can earn everytime.
It’s Easy! It’s Free! It’s Powerful!
2013 CREW TEAM
Support WHS Crew by Making A Donation
It goes without saying, every parent in seeing their child rowing in a crew race we; cheer, clap and yell out: “GO, WESTFIELD!”
WHS Crew rowers show up to regattas to represent their hard work - - 5 days of practice. Parents show up to demonstrate support for their hard work and rightfully-earned-right to compete.
The power of your support combined with our intensity and commitment will help us achieve great things. We are extremely grateful for your contribution and will do ourbest to make you proud!
Help support our team by making an on-line tax deductible donation